Friday 11 December 2015

Day 897

Day 897;

Now today I ate my usual breakfast, then I ate an usual lunch of a slice of bread but it had some seeds in i, I'm not too keen on that type of bread, with some Red Leister (orange) cheese and some Hovis biscuits, but then for pudding I know that I ate some more of my chocolate from my chocolate box and I'm thinking that I ate some fruit cake with icing on top of it.

Then I ate the head of a snowman cheesecake for pudding and I ate pasta Bolognese for dinner.

Bur in-between the two meals of the day I got in some exercise on my Wii Fit, but I missed my kcal goal and I gained 2 pounds which put me closer to my goal but today Mich lost 2 pounds which put him closer to having a perfect BMI one of 22 meanwhile mine is under 22 at 21.52 I think, anyway my target is 22 and Mich is at 22.12 I think, I know that I was getting up to that score maybe slightly higher in the summertime.



But thinking about the unbearably hot summertime that w seem to get every year, at least from my memory, which seems to be like it works for the older days,. not for the past 8 years, as my memory is terrible for about the stuff that happened closer than that and about further than today. So the extent of my summertime memories consist of me sweating buckets, not pleasant, but the actual reason for my mentioning summertime again was about Allergy seeming to be cold today and she was sitting there in a long sleeved t-shirt and Mich waltzed in t the room with a fleece on, and he started speaking about how cold Allergy looked, due to her shivering, meanwhile I was sitting in the same room but I wasn't cold and I was wearing a short sleeved t-shirt; just as I was thinking wimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment