Sunday 13 December 2015

Day 899

Day 899;

So today on Splatoon I started on a high BY winning my first match in the Splatfest, and I ended it tonight on a high with another win, but in the majority of the matches in between I failed to win.

But today for breakfast I only had a bowl of cereal, which probably was as I boccia practise today, but I didn't actually do any boccia in it today, instead I played with a basket ball for a couple of seconds and I had a kick around of a ball for about the last hour of being there, which was irritating as I was attempting to pass the ball the majority of "shots" that I took and when I was actually shooting the ball at the goal the majority of those shots missed the goal.

Whoops I got myself a bit sidetracked, now where was I? (that's a rhetorical question... Red)

Ok!

Next up was lunch and I ate the other half of my Pizza from last night today, at least I think that'd what I did as I cannot remember any other foods I ate today except from the second half of the cheesecake snowman's mid-rift for either dinner's or lunch's pudding.  and I can't remember what else I have eaten today.

Fortunately today I didn't only meat my kcal goal but I also had my BMI increase a little, but today Mikes BMI went up So he immediately blamed the Wii Fit game, but it may have been as he was sat down for quite literally the whole day today, but I know you want to make the excuse that you were sat outside shivering of a complete 90 minutes + stoppage time during the football match that we watched today. but why would you be shivering? you have the coat, you were wearing multiple shirts and a Jumper, slight overkill for a day that you actually said after the game that the weather was milder than you initially thought,

No comments:

Post a Comment