Saturday 26 December 2015

Day 912

Day 912;

Today was a boring day, But I know that I got a lot of presents today which is all good. I enjoy getting new stuff as much as the next human, but it's just something about this day, that really concerns me.

Today I had the usual breakfast I think, but for lunch I ate some of the traditional food for this time of year (which be turkey and a range of the trimmings) but then I ate a "christmas pudding" minus the nuts for as the name suggests Pudding. Then for dinner I ate a load of party food e.g. mini sausages, mini sausage rolls and cheese in bread crumbs, but then for pudding I had some of the chocolate log which goes oui of date tomorrow, allergy gets really anal on the date life of food and I think it's contagious, not as I have started caring about the foods date life when I eat it, basically I don't care when the packaging says it goes out of date if it smells edible I'll eat it. As a general rule of thumb.

But I have failed again at making a winter solstice e-vcard today as well I will attempt to be get it completed and up before new year, but I am just as likely to fail at it again so I should get started on the winter Solstice e-car for next year, so maybe I'll be prepared for the next one, in advance, if I actually make it to this time next year..


No comments:

Post a Comment