Friday 18 December 2015

Day 904

Day 904;

Now at lunch we watched a channel 4 TV program, it was about the secret life of four year olds. Which was interesting due to the honesty of the children, why must adults lie so much?

Today for breakfast I ate my usual, a bowl of cereal and a banana, then for lunch I ate some Macaroni and cheese, I don't think that I ate a pudding after. But then for dinner I ate some spaghetti hoops on toast, which was followed by a slice of fruit cake with icing on top. Then slightly latter still I ate my advent calendar chocolate. That was it for all of the food I ate today.

Why must adults lie so much? Now I only have a few ideas the first is evolution, a second is ignorance and a third is taught. They are my there ideas of what it could come down to.

But I have died once already,  it's soothing and quiet, but then this monster that's typing brought me back, I only wish that he hadn't. If he hadn't then you could be reading something of more value at this moment of time, as I have been told that I actually spoke before I awoke properly all those years ago. Ok so I'm typing about myself in two separate forms my consciousness/ memories likes dislikes and all that jazz, which was the dead part of me but it's back now minus a voice, then there's the physical me, body arms legs etc., which is still here and it's never gone anywhere, but I was wheelchair bound for the start of my period in rehab, I'm thinking and I'm unsure how my body felt about that as I can only remember escaping from the wheelchair as my consciousness came back to me,

Body -- Mind 

I have no soul, at least none that I have ever seen any proof of it's existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment