Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day 26

Day 26;

Welcome to another boredom packed day in my life, for you I mean not me, as I don’t get bored very often when I am sitting over here in front of a laptop just playing games, problem solving and finally and watching some DVD’s, about anything that I’m feeling like on that day.

Wow 26 which is over quarter of my way to get to a possibly momentous 100 days and Alice in the context of this paragraph it means that the action of putting 100 posts onto this blog, which I’m not going to put my tick in the box next to importance as anyone probably everyone, should know that these aren’t of any importance to anyone they are just the things/the withering from my mind that I put online about my daily life and the only significance is personal to me and possibly anyone that I have mentioned inside of these posts.

But then typing about the potential significance of my blog diary if I make sure it reaches 100 days I’m referring to this imbecile that is sat behind this post and this blog. Who’s that? It’s us/me to anyone that doesn’t understand what why I sometimes seem to two conflicting opinions, as they both are my opinions and I often question myself even thought I should know the answer, but now I think I’m at l am one card short of a full deck, would you please play the bellow video:


Yes and think I’m slightly mad. But then people that actually know me will probably say to me  “slightly, what are you going for understatement of the year” Well I think I know that I’m more of a bounce off the walls crazy kind of human rather than slightly mad-man.

But I found somebody else that reads my blog today/Day 26, and she was also 50% of my page followers/members.

No comments:

Post a Comment