Monday 29 July 2013

Day 24

Day 24'

Day 24;

So it has been day 24, know that I am late in posting this entry. 12 hours by the time that I have scheduled this post to be posted, so it’ll still be at 7 pm by the time that this is online, unlike the usual which should have been  the morning but instead in the afternoon. so I can then get back to explaining my “exciting”, as if, daily life.

As today we started off me awaking then we ate our breakfast, ten moving along the hallway to 5h3 next door along, as it was shower too, brush my teeth but we can only remember I fid it js a bit gull  duff because we do it every day,

What did I do yesterday/day 2? Well we went to Mike’s aunts (my great aunts) home, it’s in Shepdted, which last an approximate drive time of about 2:30 hours.


So what else did we do that day? We went for lunch a tiny little restaurant, if you’d call it. that 


No comments:

Post a Comment