Monday 8 July 2013

Day 3;

Day 3:

Of my diary writing adventure, maybe I should tone it down a little as it's not really that exciting.

Ok, here goes; welcome to the fourth day of this diary writing tragedy, no looks too melodramatic and it’s too dishonest.

so how about welcome to day 3 of my diary writing experiment? Honestly it's a bit lame but it'll have to do.

But I am have been thinking, big surprise there you never really stop except while sleeping, what do real people really put in they’re diaries they don’t do what I have attempted to do, they just pick some highlights of the day in, don’t they?

Well here it goes again, < Now that reminds me of the following Whitesnake song


I was a positively delusional child many years ago and I had been free of them for many years but some of them seem to have caught back up to me, what I mean by this is I used to get so far into my mind while I was thinking that I think what I would be seeing with my eyes closed was real and I would get quite distracted, by the world of in my mind like how I got distracted by those two people talking about me looking like two doctors but then I opened my eyes they were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment