Saturday 6 July 2013

Here it commences; Day 1

First I awoke, but I didn’t get up to do stuff like get changed from my nightwear unto a pair of Jeans and a t-shirt. I waited for a while thinking about a lot of stuff, random stuff most likely. Then Tina opened my bedroom door, so when I heard that noise I rolled over to see who was at my rooms door and it was Tina telling me to get up and eat my breakfast so I did, I got out of my bed and I waked to the top of the stairs, and then I went down them, backwards. When I was at the bottom of the stairs I wandered along to my true destination (the kitchen/dinner),

As I reached the door I opened it and stepped inside, then I walked to the table I sat down on one of the chairs, the chair that I usually sit at and I ate my breakfast. I finished my breakfast. I cleared my bowl and my mug away then I left the room shutting the door behind me I went up stairs and I walked into the shower room were I had a shower, now it was the time to get myself redressed so I did, I put on some boxers (underwear), Jeans and a T-shirt.

Then I “played” with flash, drawing cool (my opinion) things just so I can animate them,

That is just about it for today minus playing a lot of games, and my lunch and dinner,

I hope you come back tomorrow when I should have more interesting data e.g. what are these people that I keep seeing and hearing but If I try  to look away and then jook back they vanish?

No comments:

Post a Comment