Thursday 11 July 2013

Day 6

Day 6

This is my entry of my sixth day, as today was an unusual day.

I was like Druuna Clone for the first part of today, as I rediscovered that I could dream, which was probably as i had been asleep for a long enough time so that I was ready for today, which was as I had a sleep of something 7 hours last night which is a lot of sleep. Another reason why this day was unusual was because I went to the gym. So what’s unusual about that don’t you go to the gym often? Well yes I do go to the gym often but today was the first time since I started writing my online  diary. As has it been the first time, I think since starting this online diary that I have left my home unless when we went to Clapton was during this exercise but I can’t remember when we went to Clapton. Well wasn’t  that one of the reasons why you started this online diary project so you/I could have easy access to what you should remember easily like going to places? Yes, it was but, No excuses. As you of all people should know I hate your pathetic excuses (after all I am Savage.1, in part at least),

As I have found out that going to Clapton was before I started this project, the diary thingy. which I did offer to any(and every)one else as an idea/a concept to get you all started at a blog, vlog [which means video blog for all the 0% of you the internet public that doesn’t already know, which a great number of them can be found on Youtube, my look isn’t really up to Youtube standards even if I could speak, but you could advertise your vlog’s, your blogs or even your Podcasts bellow on any of my Blog posts and then I will review it and post a link to it on a post like this]. If you disagree with me on any of the things that I type please don’t be shy respond and then if you respond to one of my posts I will attempt to answer you and I shall then attempt to contact you again with the response attached. It’s not like I bite, well actually I do but not other people usually and not anyone that I don’t actually know like I have met them face to face,So this day wasn't a usual day for multiple reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment