Saturday 13 July 2013

Day 8

Day 8

So hello welcome to day 8 of my life since I have started this ridiculous diary, aren’t diaries supposed to be secret or something similar?

Well I care not about that technicality, if I have something that I don’t want to share with you I’ll store it in my brain to be forgotten about.

Now I realise I’m getting ahead of myself by almost half a year but I believe that this song as good as it is a framers song and it may have been relevant when it was originally released on the 1st of December 1971 within the US as it was released on the 24th of November 1972 within the UK which was called John Lennon - Happy Xmas (War Is Over).


The song was about the Vietnamese conflict which was one war that wasn’t over by the years of 1971 or even 72 t was a war that’s duration was 19 years, 5 months, 4 weeks and 1 day, from the first of November 1955 to the 30th of April 1975, which was before all of the following wars started:
Soviet war in Afghanistan
Iran–Iraq War
Falklands War
Gulf War
Croatian War of Independence
Bosnian War
Kosovo War
War in Afghanistan
Iraq War
War in Somalia
Gaza War

Now I thought that The Great War (or the First World War) the title of that war seems like an oxymoron to me there is nothing great about wars within my opinion. bur the reason why it was given that title was because it was supposedly the war to end all wars over hyped as it failed to deliver,

As you can see by clicking on this link that the majority of wars within recorded human history actually happened CE(AD) which could mean that the time BCE(BC/before the supposed birth year of the fiction of Jesus Christ,) there was actually more peace alternately we could say that the actual level of violence hasn’t change much but in those days they just weren’t good at recording it or maybe they weren’t as willing to allow others to die for the mistakes of they’re leaders? I just don’t know but within my personal capacity I cannot ignore the possibility that there was more wars outside of recorded history after all we have been living as we do now statically in homes since we gave up our more traditional ways of life’s, as hunter gatherers, approximately 110,000 BCE now we could have been living peacefully or there could have been a lot of small skirmishes within this time frame just nothing as big as a war. Now I would like to say that within our human capacity to innovate we haven’t changed much at all but within our technologies to do more damage has increased the will/drive to do such damage hasn’t evolved much.

So now what I was meaning by that last diatribe was that since the first supposed Xmas, which there was 110,000 years of us living in a static style more if you include the generations of hunter gatherers that were they’re forefathers, there has been the majority of wars within the past 2013 years, why would a god knowing this give his son to this world fully know that if he does he gives a quick escape route to all of those that are going to die with the blood of a thousand people on they’re hands and thry may get into the paradise without even a slap on the wrist. Meanwhile his victims could have been decent people with they’re only “sin” being that they failed to notice God or his son is getting tortured for ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment