Tuesday 23 July 2013

Day 18

Day 18;

Welcome to my lessons which teach you nothing basically, except my opinions and some random unintelligible drivel, about some of the nonsense that I get up to, even if it’s only in my head.

Well my day started up as it usually does in the usual routine, see Day 17 for a more in-depth description, but I switched the order in which I did some of the things around e.g. I took a shower before I brushed my teeth on day 18. and I have also remembered that I shaved my face fuzz on the day after Day 17, I know I defiantly haven’t mentioned it on Day 17 nor on any of the days before it but I have been shaving when I remember to shave in the mornings, which I have almost always forgotten about when I have been writing my blog entries. Which is unsurprising as my Mike; my male parent, is always telling me to shave even when I have done it for that day, I may not have done it vet well but still it gets pretty annoying.

Now another thing that annoyed me about this day was almost as soon as I got out of bed and I had travelled down the stairs to eat my breakfast the radio was put on and it was the Chris Evans breakfast show darn that BBC radio 2, and they’re pro monarchy ways, while I might not be totally against the monarchy but it’s just I don’t care about every little thing that happens to them like the royal wedding, I’m happy that they’re happy with the ways that they are screwing up their own lives, as long as they don’t dictate it to everyone else as the only way to get it done and now they’ve gone and extended they’re family another generation.


The royal child is apparently a son, I would like him to have ginger hair and for him to be called Henry then he could get back to the days of beheading people and using the tower of London for it’s intended purposes, obliviously it’d contravene practically all of the health and safety rules and regulations which have been laid down by the governments since king Henry VIII, but what’s the point in being a king if you cannot decide which of the rules to follow on any day, but more seriously now what is the point in having you people up there on the stage for the world to see if you cannot decide the rules that best fit the circumstances?

No comments:

Post a Comment