Monday 8 July 2013

Yesterday + Savage sporting fix P2

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away- sorry it's the inner insect in me coming out; are beetles even insects?

Working backwards through the above "list" Beetles are insects,

As for the song yesterday, it's a Beatles song you can listen to it by clicking on the triangle below. I personally think that it's a very sobering song.



sobering  present participle of so·ber (Verb)

Verb
  1. Make or become sober after drinking alcohol: "that coffee sobered him up.".
  2. Make or become more serious, sensible, and solemn.

I think that the song puts me in a more sombre mood, as it reminds me that none of this could be real and the whole of this reality may be a lie and I may even just be a brain in a vat somewhere in the universe whom is plugged into a computer somewhere down loading more data from the computers mainframe and uploading bits of mine as amendments towards the programming of the computer.

Now I'm thinking that that was a good distraction from what this was supposed to be as it was supposed to be the Savage sporting fix Part 2 yesterday as well as my third attempt at writing another diary entry, which was published this morning,

Ok so as I was originally about to say before I accidentally got myself a bit side tracked with the Beatles and the beetles, yesterday was a good day in British sport as Lewis Hamilton is fifth in the F1 drivers championships But then after hgim is Paul Di Resta in ninth position and Jenson Button in tenth position, so that means that means that there is three British drivers within the top ten, the only one of the four British drivers in Formula 1 that isn't in the points is Max Chilton, so lets see what he can do before the end of the Formula 1 season.
But now I have to type about the Tour De France, well in actual fact I could probably skip this but I'm not about to, so i should have typed something more to the lines of  but their is also some excitement for the British in the sporting context of the Tour De France, as Chris Froome managed to retain the yellow jersey, and to this day remains in first place to retrieve the first place award for team Sky, and Britain.
Finally I want to tell you that the Scot, Andy Murray, did well in Wimbledon yesterday, he won, in 3 sets but I only watched it from the second set and I could say that I have never seen a more thrilling 2 sets of tennis. As it was anything but easy for Murray to beat Novac as in third set in the last game Novac managed to cancel out Murray's 3 Championship Points  to bring the game back to deuce but then Novac had Murray serving to stay in the game twice since he had got back into the final set, Murray has made a lot of British tennis fans extremely happy, even if it did give a few of them heart failure in the midst,

The score sheet looked something like this by the end 
15 - 0
30 - 0
40 - 0
40 - 15
40 - 30
40 - 40 Deuce
40 - A
40 - 40 Deuce
40 - A
40 - 40 Deuce
A - 40
Championship to Murray

Congratulations Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment