Sunday 7 July 2013

Day 2

Day 2:
Welcome to project diary, day two.

Well this morning or yesterday morning if you’re reading it on the day that this is scheduled to go online. I awoke at a time which was seven something or other, and I got up walked around a bit and then I got back into bed for another two hours of thinking time, which turned into me thinking about how hungry I was,

Then I got out of bed and walked downstairs, the usual way (backwards). I ate my breakfast cereal, and then I went upstairs I had a shower then I got dressed. As I do usually but then I remember that it’s not a usual day it was a Saturday, but today I was alone with 3 females, 2 were my sisters and the third was my mother; as my father was out at Peterborough attempting to sort the mail out as apparently they are on strike in Peterborough so then Royal Mail is pilling out all of the spare parts in order to cover the walk out.

My head has felt weird all day today; I should give you an update about the status of my head tomorrow, which will only be if my head is still on my shoulders, If that happens I shall definitely put some of my disillusions into it tomorrow even if they aren't tomorrows and they were today’s or yesterdays (1 or 2 days ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment