Friday 12 July 2013

Day 7

Day 7

Whoa it’s day 7, which means that I have been doing this for a week so far.

For how long I will continue, I do not know, but hopefully for at least a year; so I’m guessing that I shall have t keep doing stuff in my mind at least.

I hope you have had a good day before I posted this post and following this post as within this post I have got a shockingly bad song to cover, well it’s a rap song if that isn’t a too big of a contradiction of terms.

As calling a Rap, a song is a bit of a contradiction it’s like calling person stick person a work of art. I am comparing someone that speaks quickly to someone that quickly draws a stick person but in some circles doing the latter would be considered modern art as the former would be considered a type of singing but not in any of my opinions.

I know that you may have heard it before after all it has been up on Youtube for almost 4 years, it’s by a band called The Fathers House which I think is nowhere it’s called Christian Side Hug,


first off I wanted to know what was a “Christian” side hug and I found out thanks to Wikipedia that it was one of the bellow


Which I would say were just two people each putting an arm across the others back nothing as poncy as a side hug and it doesn’t need those there Christians making it three times it’s poncy by claming it as they’re own (unless you say that by claiming that it’s Christian makes it stylish in someway then I’ll give you all four which means that it’s totally poncy).

Now I say that as by calling it a side hug they have over styled it which makes it over styled, possibly as it’s not even a hug, but then by adding the word Christian in front it immediately weakens it’s capacity to considered anything styled as Christianity and style don’t even belong in the same century, in my opinion, but now I am to say it’s overpriced as the whole Christian church is based on a lie upon another lie and I’m saying it’s over priced because it’s free and that is too much to preach a load of nonsense to a whole congregation, but they make more money in a year than I probably have made in my life time, tax the churches.  It is over rated as how much tolerance within society is there towards the people of faith even if they are going off on a tangent that the general condenses of modern day people don’t agree with but they get to say they’re time in the media and it’s still attempting to get more money out of people by saying that millions of Christians world wide are getting persecuted without offering any evidence of that . Finally Christianity thinks that’s worth more than it actually is as I personally believe that it’s worth less and some Christians believe that’s worth more than all of their children’s and their own lives, just do a google search for faith healers death and read a couple of the stories that come up, like the first 4 that came up for me were the following

1.                             Pa. woman charged in faith-healing death gets bail - USA Today

www.usatoday.com/story/news/.../pa...faith-healing-death.../2449015/
Jun 22, 2013 - Pa. woman charged in faith-healing death of son gets bail.

2.                             Couple faces murder trial in 2nd faith-healing death - USA Today

www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/.../faith-healing-death/2417407/
Jun 12, 2013 - A Philadelphia couple who believes in faith healing over medicine was ordered Wednesday to stand trial on murder charges in the second ...

3.                             No bail for Pa. parents in faith-healing death - Yahoo! News

news.yahoo.com/no-bail-pa-parents-faith-healing-death-145626297.html
May 24, 2013 - From Yahoo! News: PHILADELPHIA (AP) — After their 2-year-old sondied of untreated pneumonia in 2009, faith-healing advocates Herbert ...

4.                             Faith-Healing Churches Linked to 2 Dozen Child Deaths | NBC 10 ...

www.nbcphiladelphia.com › news  local
May 23, 2013 - Two Philadelphia faith-healing churches have a long history of the youngest members of their congregation dying because parents refused ..


No comments:

Post a Comment