Thursday 25 July 2013

Day 20

Day 20;

So it’s day 20, twentieth century history time.

I discovered when I was about 5 that the two big wars of the 20th century were called world wars; which were an over exaggeration in both cases.

The First World War AKA the Great War or the war to end all wars, ha what a load of baloney as you have been in an almost perpetual War ever since ah humanity what a cruel mistress you are. We haven't even got fast enough space ships to wage inter stellar war against other species yet which is a good job really.

But it all started with a man and his wife being killed, Archduke Franz Ferdinand and Sophie, of Austria,

If you'd like to be informed on the subject more then please click on the following link;


But I thought that there must be more to
Serbia than the major causing factor of one of the "World Wars" started there, in that country; there must be some famous things unlike the first more infamous part.

The flag is pretty neat see below


Well anyway it’s better than a load of crosses on a piece of paper.

Now where is it?


Now it’s just to the west side of Russia so it’s in Eastern Europe it’s actually quite far away from Russia. It has a size of 88,361 kilometres squared making it seem ever so small in that you could fit it inside of the UK two and a half times and you’d still have some land left over, it’s located north or Greece, West of Bulgaria, South of Hungary and East of Bosnia in the Balkans.

Plus it is the number one exporter of raspberries in the world, so if you like raspberries which I was the last time that I tired them, then you have most probably eaten some from Serbia. It was in the centre of the former country which went by the name of Yugoslavia; I know that I should probably do another post for Yugoslavia it’s on my to do list.

Now I have given you an education or not as its only basics of 20th century world war 1 history/trivia that I have outlined. it’s nothing too challenging else wise I wouldn’t be able to do it, But by the way if I have got anything wrong in that little “lesson” please tell/warn me as I hate mistakes  especially in my work which is probably why I hate the majority of my work.


But I shall move onto the gym as I went to that as well on the 20th day, the worst thing about going to the gym is that if you have gymed, trained; I’m not sure which adjective to use is gymed even a word no of course it isn’t a word. viewer participation is optional but it would be greatly accepted if anyone could tell the correct word, But anyway I was smelling worse than a fish fresh out of water, at least until I got home and I had changed but of my drenched with my sweat t-shirt and I had gotten into the cool waters of the shower.  

No comments:

Post a Comment