Wednesday 17 July 2013

Day 12

Day 12;

Ok so today/yesterday was another good day as I didn’t have to go anywhere else, other than within my home.

This/yesterday morning I got struck by the most peculiar technological phenomena that I have ever encountered. It left me aghast it was a popup window but instead of popping up in front of the pages that I’m viewing it popped behind them, but that isn’t what the weird phenomena is it’s the next part that’s worrying that when I clicked on the bar at the bottom of the screen to view the adverts it was advertising rubbish as in nonsense. As it had on it ‘how to make your man propose’ why oh why, would I want my man to propose to me, which is if I had a man? But what is the point in trying to get someone to propose to you when you could just do it yourself? So how about it why don’t you just get up and do it.

But don’t even dare to try it to me as I is kind of already in a kind of partnership with my many personalities.

The previsions statement was for my PC, which in light of recent events I have decided that it’s a woman, as it is about as dependable as one within, my whole life experience of both.

But now I have got a very small rant which I may put up again but fuller another time, so here goes?
This short Rant is about a phrase that I have see a lot in recent days and it is Hello Guyz but I thought it meant hello guys but I have just got informed to the contrary and this definition is from the urban dictionary
.
guyz 


something that can be sed in place of 'man' or 'dude' or 'lad' or sumfin else used to address ur mates. You can only say guyz if there is onli ONE person wif u, thats what makes the word good. if u say it when theres like 2 or more ppl, ur eitha a gay cunt or u havent read my definition yet
Tommo: ben r you goin 2 berkleys place 2 get pissed 
Ben: yeh guyz 
OR 
(jack spills a drink) 
Jack: Help me guyz 
Ben: hahahaha
So what I’m understanding from that definition is that guyz is singular, not plural like guys, and that the perpetrator that wrote that either can’t or more likely won’t spell some of the simplest words in that correctly, e.g. said instead of sed, your not ur, you instead of u, either not eitha.

the very fact that you can do that doesn’t mean that you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment