Sunday 14 July 2013

Day 9

Day 9

So today it is the Ninth day of my online Journal.

And today like most I have been thinking about a lot like why does New York need so many super hero’s and why does it have them at the same time with next to none of them ever meeting? I am typing about inside of they’re own stories I mean before the Avengers and they’re stories came out as in why in Iron Man isn’t there a J. Jonah Jameson  attempting to make Spiderman look terrible and where are all of the “along came a spider” bits of Spiderman memorabilia from the shops. and where is Tony Starks overwhelming technological expertise from within the Sideman films and why would you need both of them? If either of them made the streets of New York as safe as they say in either of their films (at least within the one that I have watched)?

But more on the Spiderman in Spiderman 3 the film Peter Parker hits Mary Jane on the face now it might have just been a glancing blow and it was as he was fighting some men that were attempting to remove Peter from Mary Jane’s place of work for annoying Mary Jane. But I thought that the tap on Mary Jane’s cheek must have properly hurt Mary Jane as Peter was Spiderman and Spiderman has got the strength of 10 men? or something like that but that should also mean that the men that were told to get rid of Peter should have been in a heap on the floor by then anyway, so Mary Jane should have got a dislocated jaw at least from that mini assault by Peter, but then now that has happened she wouldn’t be singing at least not as beautifully as she did in her work place, the song I’m through with love, look beneath this text to see it in full, and then she takes Peter back, contradiction, I think as she has just been singing I say good bye to love, don’t ever call again, and then she flips over and does a full 180. degree turn on the subject, by taking him back, despite what he had already done to her.


But now elsewhere in my head today/yesterday;

So I have refused to go outside to the coast stopping off at a railway on the way, but Tina wanted to get me out of the house so the got her way by grabbing some of my stuff and forcing my socks on me but I’m  unsure what happened next.  But I went off toward the coast and the railway place; which was closed.

Anyway what did I learn from that trip out in the car, that I get a queasy feeling in a car travelling, I also get an incredibly bad head ache and I was subjected to those side effects for absolutely no reason,

No comments:

Post a Comment