Wednesday 10 July 2013

Day 5:

Good morning, evening, afternoon or night to my readers whenever you read this blog post and to wherever you read this post from as if it is morning when I post this on the British clocks well the French, Spanish, Germen and basically the rest of mainland Europe are an hour ahead of us and in the US of A aren't you people some hours behind the UK?

Now what has gone on in my life today, not much but the usual, except I watched the second Spider-man film with Maguire as Peter Parker who is, as you all should know, Spider-man. But when I was a little, literally I was vertically challenged, boy I wanted to be Spider-man it was more of about all of the “cool” stuff he got to do like shooting webs out from his wrists, but originally I thought that he had to use a web shooter and web cartilages like within the cartoon which I used to watch on the Television as it was on when I got home from school.  

Sometimes the only hero you need is yourself. You have to stop waiting for hero’s that may never come and you have to become one, yourself to find some. But then as soon as one of your friends has transformed it invalidates the statement, but please take this statement away with you not any of my poorly written explanations what you have to do with this life, as this is the only life that you’re guaranteed to get, so you can’t just sit back on the “back burner” figuratively speaking not literally speaking and it is in my opinion not as a general rule, you have to be your hero/your Batman, Catwoman, Spider-man or Black cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment