Tuesday 16 July 2013

Day 11

Day 11;

Hello, why are you typing hello to yourself? I’m not I’m stating hello as a welcoming gesture to all of the potential readers of this post.

What has actually gone on in my physical life today not much it was another good day for me at least,, I woke my younger sister up this morning as I thought that I had to be somewhere else today but I was a little mistaken.

I did a science and technology quiz I was in actual fact surprised as how easy some of the early questions were some of the easiest questions in all history kind of like the question what colour is the sky, on a sunny day about noon time? And then it gives you 2 potential answers to answer the question e.g. A; Blue B; green. Now that being said that a massive 2% OF the completers of the quiz only got 1 or less answers correct. But I will tell you this positively disturbing fact that I scored higher than 93% of the people that had taken that USA public and even my youngest sister managed to get 10 correct which is higher than 63% of the USA public,/and she has admitted to failing science at secondary school. Which I don’t understand as she received a grade at the end of the two years that wasn’t a F, which means failed.

Our Father who art in heaven, or something like that is how the Lord’s Prayer, or Our Fathers Prayer to the catholic people, goes I knew, but I thought that Jesus was his one and only son, so he can’t be my father nor can he be the father of any male on this planet (god forsaken rock) that ever existed in reality, as the only one of his sons was a fiction cooked up by the people of old. If for no there reason than to propagate fear and obedience to a single power.

So now I am going to take apart the Lord’s Prayer

Our Father in heaven,
I don’t have a father in heaven the only father that is here with us on this earth, and his name is Mike.
hallowed be your name.
Hallowed is not his name it’s Mike as I had already told you.
Your Kingdom come, 
Whose kingdom come, what Mike’s? I’m sorry but he isn’t a king
your will be done, 
Mike’s will be done? I’m sorry but all public transport is going to be replaced by steam trains world wide, It is Mike’s will..
on earth as in heaven
Where is this Heaven, I have herd of Haven holiday resorts and I have seen them on the TV but I haven’t ever been to either so what am I supposed to take from that comparison, as you know this Heaven could be not up to your expectations.
Give us today our daily bread.
What Mike isn’t the parent that make’s the bread but he does sometimes buy it and tina is the one that either buys the bread or makes it usually.
Forgive us our sins,
Why and how could he forgive me of my abuses of another human? Why shouldn’t I have to apologise to the person that I wronged personally, not just asking the sky dady for for forgiveness?
as we forgive those who sin against us. 
no I don’t see why you should have to forgive me if I have done something against you without either an explanation of my actions or an apology or quite often both.
Lead us not into temptation, 
What is this asking a greedy god to not make you greedy? What can you expect with you being made in his own image and all of that greed pouring out drowning all of creation, it’s surprising that with so much greed pouring out onto us that we have had so many successful charity appeals, oh yeah that’s correct there is no greedy sky daddy.
but deliver us from evil. 
Your asking my Mike to deliver us from evil? I know he can be a replacement postman when the postmen are on strike but that’s mail not people.
For the kingdom, 
I know that we live in the United Kingdom.
the power and the glory are yours.
But mike doesn’t have the power over the kingdom.
Now and for ever.
Not now or ever.
Amen.
Ah it’s so cute look at that tiny little man over there...



Porridge the Emperor of the Universe is like a god dominion over all that he sees with the only exception being Clara.

No comments:

Post a Comment