Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 4

Day 4:

Its day four, on the Savage.1 blog,

What we’ve been writing on/for this blog for much longer than that.

Ok, its day four of my personalities diary attempt.

Now today nothing much happened to me apart from one of my sisters having a go at me for clicking on s youtube video which was called My Political Views & Asian P0rn, it was a youtube video by RayWilliamJohnson, now I would like to state that I hadn’t actually seen the title before clicking on the link else wise I would have waited until I had gotten out of my sisters way before watching it. Anyway there was I thinking that it couldn’t have been any actual p0rn as what was it doing on youtube’s home page if it was? I later watched the complete video, look bellow, and my suspicions were verified. So I asked my sister what is wrong with p0rn and she just made an ewww noise and she said “no just no ewww” but I would like an actual answer from her. As in my opinion what two consenting adults do is there own business and if they want to put it online as long as it has done no harm to anybody I so not personally see the harm in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment