Monday 22 July 2013

Day 17

Day 17;

Welcome back to my exciting journal of my life, I’m sorry I was attempting to make it more interesting than basically I woke up, I got out of bed, went downstairs to eat my breakfast, went back upstairs to brush my teeth, use the shower, get dressed, you know the usual stuff, that my basic system that I do basically every morning.

Well I was doing that in that order but then after the shower I turned my laptop on while I was getting dressed.

I’m sorry if you have got an awesome imagination and you have got a mental image of me wrapped up in a blue/orange towel stepping to my laptop and turning it on. I apologise for any and all mental scaring that was caused by my typing of that decidedly excessive scene.

So it’s day number 17 on the 21st, but it’s going to be made available for anyone that wants to read it, on the 22nd, but I have got a title for it if I ever wanted to put it into book format “diary entries of an ultra boring ultra stupid geek, which I know is a contradiction in terms if you were using a Venn diagram like the one below


As according to that Venn diagram I was more of a Dork than a Geek and some of my friends that called themselves Nerds were in actual fact Geeks, because just about none of them had a problem with holding a conversation with anyone and I couldn’t speak. I think that is a big enough factor to make anyone a socially inept person.

No comments:

Post a Comment