Friday 19 July 2013

Day 14

Day 14;

2 weeks down 50 more to go.  

So I have made it to day 14, commiserations to my viewers that have stuck with me this far please allow me to ask you why?

It’s my life and it’s my imagination but its nothing special/amazing, unless you’re going want to quote the doctor to me#, as the tenth Doctor said in The Planet of the Dead when he states to Lou “oh that’s so special, erm chops and gravy” just after he asks them all where they were all going to when they got on the bus through the worm hole. Which your not now are you, as if you ever were.

Which I think is the Doctor giving the people a moral boost to get them all working together for the same goal which Lady Christina had done a few moments before, but at that moment he hadn’t got a plan to get back through the worm hole, he was just thinking on his feet.

Potentially my favourite eleventh Doctor line if not my favourite of all of the Doctors lines that I have ever heard, it’s when he says to Rory “Letting it get to you. You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now is all that counts.” as I agree with that statement living right now is all there is all there ever has been for humans, by the way I literally mean that you have to live without regrets as when your life is gone it’s gone there is no coming back discounting Rory, Jack. the risen mitten/life knife (Torchwood tech thank Ianto Jones for the name) and maybe even Clara but I am unsure if she still counts.



Which is a reckless way to live, as if we lived each day as if it was our last we would run put of pretty much everything except waste bio-matter; even all of the fish would be waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment