Saturday 20 July 2013

Day 15

Day 15;

Ok so I’ve got to 15 consecutive days, 16 if you include my It's that time again. post into the mix but that post wasn’t about the stuff that I was doing/thinking except about what I was going to do in the future which has slightly come by and doesn’t seem to be wanting to go anywhere quickly.

My thoughts on time travel while it is theoretically possible to time travel by travelling quicker than the speed of light, but nothing can travel faster than the speed of light can it? Which is a fictions statement at the best of times as if we, you and I were in space if were on top of a spaceship that had a kind of mirror technology underneath, and by mirror tech I mean some kind of propulsion that reflects light in a way so that it’d make it travel away at the speed of light from the light source, so that’s how we get to light speed, to exceed it now all we have to do is jump up at any speed as you’d have speed of light as your standing speed plus your jumping speed. But now wait what about the countering force like air resistance, I know that their can’t be any air resistance as no air in space but wasn’t there recently that discovery of that new particle within space. What dark matter? I think so, but I’m unsure. Ok then me, I’ve got a task for you find out all you can about it and meat me back here tomorrow to see what you and I have found out about it. But how am I supposed to find out about it? Ok well there’s multiple options one is use the internet to search for websites like this one, of which I think may be slightly out of date. Like us? No it’s still slightly more in date than us. Or alternatively we could attempt to start a conversation with that highly intelligent friend of ours the one that is going back to university for another year, who I think by the end of it I’ll have to address him with funny letters after his name, or Doctor before, I’m unsure which if not sure.

So will be Doctor Easto PHD?

I don't know but what I do know about him is that he is super clever I know that basically everyone is clever in relation to me, but anyway I know what I mean; and I hope that you do as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment