Sunday 21 July 2013

Day 16

Day 16;

Welcome my fellow reader of my blog, I use the term fellow because I am going to keep reading back pages because my memory is terrible,

Who was I before the head injury that I managed to obtain?

As I look back on my time on the surface of this rock which is orbiting a flame, my memories of the time before the "accident" are few and far between like the memories that I have managed to reclaim from before I left infants school which are only they look more like snapshots (photographs) of times and places that I have been somewhere even the people that are in them I'm wondering if they were actually there on the days that I'm remembering as my memories photographs are from a third persons perspective.

When I attempt to remember my Junior and by the end primary school education I only have a handful of memories but they are still those third person and are void of any emotion except two of the memories but I am unsure if it's that i can remember them or I can guess the emotions from the third person pictures of within my mind.

Now it's time for my secondary schools memories now I'm aware that these memories should be easier to remember than the other two ages, but i don't feel it that way but it's as if I know that I went skiing in something like first three/four years during my time at the secondary school that I went to. But I cannot remember any of the emotions that I felt whilst skiing, I just have to guess what I was feeling.

Then during the forth year I got struck by a car and then here I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment