Monday 1 July 2013

Do good things come in 3's?

This is going to be about some good things that came in three/a trilogy of good things and one three that I do not think is good but others do see it as the best thing that without they couldn't continue they're shameful existence without [I am using the term shameful as they believe that we were all born into sin, so if that isn't you this shouldn't concern you] yes I'm talking about the Trinity, or the Holy Trinity. The Holy Trinity

I have an idea of where to start
1. The Triforce

2. Also on a Legend of Zelda related note the three Goddesses of Hyrule


Din, Nayru and Farore 

3. Iron Man Films 
I litrally mean Iron Man 1, 2 and 3 not that I have seen Iron Man 3 but if the first two films are anything to go by I'm guessing that it will be good.  

4. Spider-man Films 
As in the 3 that stared Tobey Maguire as Spider-man,

5. Dark Knight Films
I literally mean Batman Begins to The Dark Knight lo The Dark Knight Rises even though like with iron Man I haven't yet seen the third one yet.

But what I am wondering is when will Catwoman 2 and 3 be released, or even how about Electra 2 and 3?

I believe that I have displayed enough examples so far If I haven’t please contact me (or you can simply add your comments bellow

So in summary some good things come in threes but also some terrible things, devastating things some things that harm the very thing that it should protect , I am talking about religion here the most harmful idea one that has been left unchallenged for far too long kept afloat by superstition which has been passed down from parent child over the courses of multiple generations one idea that can force good rational people to do great harm to others for "they're own good" that maybe what you said when you killed your baby to get t hem a free pass into heaven, or was that just what you told the jury?

No comments:

Post a Comment