Tuesday 30 July 2013

Day 25

Day 25'

First things to was get up, get downstairs, add milk to my cereal eat my breakfast, go back upstairs when we went into my room to turn my laptop on to check if my diary entry from yesterday (day 24) but to our surprise the post I had crested already for the 24th day had vanished.

So I started off by thinking about what I could post as there was so much to type so I have selected 2 of my illusions to discuss with myself, ok? Yes... good.

For the first we should mention that I was sitting down at my desk while we ware hearing some strange noises so I looked out of my window and I could see nothing so I started looking around and then tight then next right next to the seat I seated in I could see one girl from the school that we had to go too until we have gotten out of school.

As for the other news Alice liked/thought that they were ok (well that is what she told us) which is amazing as she only decided to watch it so she could tag, it. And her favourite avenger is Iron Man, no longer was it Thor,

No comments:

Post a Comment