Friday 28 June 2019

Day 2133

Day 2133;

BMI of 19.33, steps 20,040, 12.98 km of distance walked and 1873 kcal burned.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple, nectarine, watermelon and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (ham in wholemeal bread) and chocolate cake.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, black beer and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow will probably be a lazy day, as I have boccia in the morning and football on the box for the afternoon, as tomorrow it’s the conclusion of the Quarterfinals, within the World Cup. We’ve got Germany v Sweden at half five, then before that, at two in the afternoon, we’ve got Italy v Netherlands. Now I hope that Sweden field their full strength lineup to really test the German team and perhaps we can see a few goals against the Germany team, as I’m thinking that is the only thing that their team has been lacking in this tournament. Goals conceded this time out in the World Cup Germany have conceded none, England have conceded one and the USA have now conceded two, thanks to France.

Today has been a bit of a mixed day, as I have spent the morning on the fitness gubbins, as I started off with a half hour ride on Zwift, next was half hour jog, which was followed by a four kilometre row and then I had a final little bounce, by then I know that my time in the morning was up so I had my lunch, bring on the afternoon.

It was the afternoon and what did I do for this afternoon? It wasn’t much, only a bit more of my play-through of Breath of the Wild, I had managed to complete a few more of the shrines, now the one hit obliterate thing is split into four. So it’s time to do some more of the the things that Kass is alluding to in order to complete the game again, but with the new fearsome one hit takedown thing which should be impressive but the next game in the series, Breath of the Wild 2 will be interesting to see how Nintendo gets around that mechanic and seeing how they get around the issue with the total heart containers and full stamina meters from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment