Sunday 23 June 2019

Day 2128

Day 2128;

My BMI for today was 19.46, steps for today were 26,946 (or 17.45 km) and I had burned 1759 kcal today.

Breakfast: cereal, watermelon, banana, pear, apple, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: prawn open sandwich (prawn, egg, green leaves, purple leaves, tomatoes, haricot beans, seafood sauce), pastries and a cream slice.
Dinner: lasagna (probably quorn), green leaves, purple leaves, haricot beans, millionaires shortbread thing and Jaffa cakes.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (orange) and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I am planning on doing some more exercises, but I don’t really know what I will be doing, so it maybe a bit more on the Zwift bike, another little row on the machine or even a walk/jog/run on the treadmill, but then again that’s forgetting the trampoline of which I am thinking that I got for Allergy but she never seems to be using it, I’m disappointed in her. But maybe I can get some exercise on of her tomorrow?

Then also today I was watching the most disgraceful game of football that I have ever seen, and that is saying something. I’ve lived through the 90’s not so much the naughties I kind of had an off period back then, but I’m back now. But it’s the World Cup you should have the best referees in the game playing part, not just a load of referees chosen solely for their gender, as they were within this World Cup. Diabolical refereeing from the ref today but England managed to get through the game with a win and a clean sheet at that, three goals to nil should have been more, especially with that blatant penalty which was disallowed.

Then a 2-1 victory for France against Brazil but it was a game that went on to a bit of extra time at the end of the game as Brazil had managed to equalise, but they couldn’t get a second goal back in almost the whole of the second half of extra time. As they had managed to get a goal back to save them for another half hour of play within the second 45 minutes. So let’s get ready for Spain v the holders USA, and Sweden v Canada tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment