Saturday 15 June 2019

Day 2120

Day 2120;

I got a BMI of 19.49, I made 14,394 steps which was only 9.32 km and I had burned 1206 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: prawn open sandwich (prawns, egg, bread, green leaves, tomatoes) and something.
Dinner: I cannot remember.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: orange, banana, apple, watermelon, pineapple and yogurt.

Now tomorrow I will be going off for a little cycle over to the new habitat of the GM, not her house that we have been doing up recently, and we had dinner at, yesterday I do believe. What else will I have to do tomorrow? I know that there’s some more World Cup matches on the box, to watch, maybe I can do some more little jogs while watching?

So today I have been lazy for the start I had to go to boccia the laziest sport that I’ve played, I think. Then I think that I got my steps in while I was watching the World Cup and the results were Canada 2 New Zealand 0 and Netherlands 3 Cameroon 1, so there was 1 win for the Canadians and a win for the Dutch, now that means so that means that Canada is the first non European team through to the last 16, I know that Japan is almost certainly in the next stage of the World Cup already as well. So they may have made it first out of the non European nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment