Thursday 20 June 2019

Day 2125

Day 2125;

I had a BMI of 19.30, I had made 15,512 steps (or 10.04 km in distance walked) and I had burned 1503 kcal off.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, banana, orange, apple, watermelon and yogurt.
Lunch: baked beans with mini sausages on bread and lemon meringue pie.
Dinner: fish, carrots, broccoli, potatoes and toffee slice.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (orange) and hot Ribena.
Snack: rice cake with yogurt.

Now tomorrow I am going to have a cycle, I will definitely have a good (at least) hour long cycle ride tomorrow, as I have failed to go on a bicycle ride today, I’ll give you more data on that later; if I remember that is.then I haven’t failed at watching the football matches today and I don’t plan on doing that tomorrow and I think that I will be helping Mich with moving some more of these beds tomorrow also.

So then today I have done a morning treadmill walk, next up was my row which I completed a 6499 m row so I thought that I should have enough time for a little bounce to round off my morning, then while I was bouncing Mich disturbed me about some man that was coming round later on, which has got something to do with some of the beds that we have here, cluttering up the place.

So I had done that much exercise today, in the morning, I was lazy for the afternoon with me watching the football matches from 5 before having a break for my dinner, then after I had finished dinner I watched the other couple of matches as it was just after 8 that I finished my dinner so I watched the two football matches, but mostly the Swedish V USA match which ended with the most likely outcome a USA win, but did the Swedes actually want to win the match? As they had sent out a “second choice” lineup to play, but the State’s had sent out a full strength side, why did they each choose opposite strategies when approaching the match, then also on at the same time was Chile V Thailand where the Chileans just needed a 3 goal win in order to play England in the last 16 stage and they had a 2 goal lead just as the game was closing out when the Chileans were awarded a penalty, she struck the ball the keeper dived to her right the ball would have sailed into the net as it was going straight, the ball struck the crossbar and bounced away too bad for Chilean hopes of a last 16 tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment