Friday 7 June 2019

Day 2122

Day 2122;

My BMI was 19.62, I had made 16,623 steps (which was 10.76 km) today and I had managed to burn 1066 kcal off.

Breakfast: musli, banana, apple, strawberries, orange, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and fish paste) and something’s.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and hot Ribena.

So tomorrow I will be leaving Torquay, of which has been a great time. I’ve had a great time for the past week, but then as we all know all good things must come to an end, and then it has been the end of this holiday today so then tomorrow will be a day of a long distance car journey. So that’s my hopes of doing any exercise tomorrow up in smoke, or at least it should be.

So what I have done today was go to a proper Zoo not the farm like place that I went to yesterday, Guinea pig and an incredibly patronising woman yesterday. But that was yesterday I actually discovered why she was so patronising to me today, it was because I saw a video that Allergy had taken of me mimicking a grey gibbon, I looked like a total spastic, and I cannot blame anyone for talking down to me from now on, as I have been thinking that I look like me for all this time, not realising just how spastic I was. As the one of me that is typing all of this blog is still the same as the one that was on my own even before the accident, but that isn’t who I am anymore, and that shocked me a bit.

So how am I going to fix my issue? I don’t know what to do, I could start acting more pathetic like and stuff. But no I don’t I, believe it or not, actually enjoy being me, the one that is inside this here skull. This body not so much, this fragile mortal form is somewhat fragile, too fragile for these clumsy hands of mine.

Then today was the kickoff of the Women’s World Cup, 4-0 to France in the first match of the tournament which is held in France ruthless in front of goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment