Saturday 22 June 2019

Day 2127

Day 2127;

My BMI was 19.62, the number of steps that I had done today was 27,920 which was 18.08 km and I had only burned off 1636 kcal today.

Breakfast: cereal, watermelon, banana, orange, apple, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: I cannot remember.
Dinner: fish, carrots, peas, broccoli, potatoes and millionaires shortbread pot.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, ale and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow I will be watching another England football match, will it be another good game to see England progress or will it be a good game to see Cameroon progress? Then I think that I will be going on another cycle ride around to the GM’s place of residence. Seeing how we have almost got her house rented out for her, and then it’ll only be about three years until the people that are proposing to rent it before they say that they should probably be able to purchase the house outright.

Then today I have been doing stuff lazy stuff generally well it wasn’t so good for my intensity minutes as I have been playing boccia in the morning, which I am thinking was followed by a little walk. Then my next activity must have been when I was watching another one of the football matches as I was jogging along to a football match. I only think that I got 8 miles jogged throughout the game, which is pathetic, even the players probably ran further.

No comments:

Post a Comment