Thursday 27 June 2019

Day 2132

Day 2132;

My BMI is 19.43 today, I had taken 12,436 steps (8.05 km) and I had burned off 1091 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: baked beans with mini sausages on rice cakes and chocolate cake.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, elderflower and hot Ribena.

Ok then tomorrow I will be watching the next football match of the World Cup, to see who is up against England, I hope it will be France that beats the USA, as I hate it when so called sports stars go into politics. Like how Ms. Rapinoe (the USA captain) has been going on about how she and she doesn’t want any of her teammates to go to visit their Democratically elected president if they win this World Cup. Is it necessary?

Then today I watched the Norway v England match it was a fantastic match. England won the match by three goals to nil. Then I have been on the Zwift bike for another hour which was followed by a little walk, I think. I don’t think that I did very much else afterwards, but then again I think I have been around to the GM’s house, I think at least.

Why is it that men can, as some do, just go around without a top on but then why not women? I know that some go around in  a sports bra, but where’s the equality in that, if women want equality they should practice what they preach. As I know that I’m typing about equality of outcome, but then isn’t that what al of those feminists want nowadays?

No comments:

Post a Comment