Monday 3 June 2019

Day 2118

Day 2118;

As a BMI I got 19.59, I had only taken 14,201 steps (or 9.19 km) and I had burned 1556 kcal today.

Breakfast: granola, orange, banana, strawberries, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in white bread), Pringles, millionaire shortbread and flapjack.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise, bread, vegetarian sausage rolls, pizza pocket, something and chocolate biscuit.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice and hot Ribena.

Now for tomorrow Mich has planned for us to go on a train so that’s going to make Mich’s holiday.

Then earlier on today I have gone on a cycle with Mich, and Allergy. That’s correct we even got Allergy to cycle and it was on a proper bike not an electric bicycle as the bicycle hire place didn’t have any electric bicycles, which I thought was odd as didn’t we see one before we entered the institution?

So we had a small cycle around a little track which was along an old railway track, granite way I think it was called. Then later on today I have gone for a little walk around, the town of Torquay, first it was to a shop, called Tesco I think, anyway Mich got a fool from the shop. A fool is some Puréed fruit, whipped cream and sugar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment