Tuesday 25 June 2019

Day 2130

Day 2130;

This day my BMI was 19.30! I had made 24,813 steps (which was 16.07 km) and I had burned 1619 kcal off.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: lasagne (quorn) and chocolate trifle.
Dinner: sandwich (cheese in wholemeal bread) and lemon drizzle cake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: watermelon, banana, orange, apple, nectarine, grapes and Jaffa cakes.

Now tomorrow I am thinking that I should probably be able to have another cycle, followed by the rest of the workout stuff because there’s no more football matches tomorrow, at least none in the football World Cup. As we are going to have to wait until Thursday for England’s next match against Norway  it’s in the quarter finals of the World Cup, can England’s women do it? I thought that England’s men managed it in the last tournament that they played in, but then they lost the following two matches, let’s see if the women can do two better and win the World Cup, as the only non European team in the tournament is USA the rest of the clubs are European. So come on France in the last eight.

Today I have been riding the Zwift bike around London, it was fun, but then it was also slow, as I had only managed to get about 17 miles done, on Zwift, 0 miles in reality. Then later on today I have been  on a little 2 mile treadmill walk, so in reality a 0 mile walk and I have done an about half hour bounce before watching the football matches and I watched two more European teams get through to the last eight stage of the World Cup, 7/8 chance that the winner will come from Europe, 87.5% chance, which reminds me of something that Robert Baratheon said, I think it was “what’s a greater number five or one” then I’m thinking that it was Ned that said five but then Robert disagreed and he explained using his hands he said five and he held his hand aloft but then he curled his hand into a fist and said one then he punched the other hand away.

No comments:

Post a Comment