Monday 17 June 2019

Day 2122

Day 2122;

Now my BMI today was 19.62, I had only taken 12,047 steps which was 7.80 km and then I had only managed to burn 919 kcal off.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, watermelon and yogurt.
Lunch: fish pie, peas, broccoli,  mushrooms and something.
Dinner: macaroni cheese with turkey drummers and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I am definitely going to give myself a cycle, on Zwift probably. As today I had set myself up for a cycle in the morning, or failing that in the break between the football matches, then neither of the two opportunities happened, I’ll probably go into that later on in this post, as with now I’m thinking that I should probably continue on with the plans for tomorrow. My plans for tomorrow are to get in a bit of cycling, as previously stated, I’m going to get in a bit more on the treadmill, trampoline and rowing machine. Now when I’ve all that’s done I will probably have the Football to watch on the box, and probably before then I will have my dinner to eat .

Today was a warm day, and a lazy one from me, as by the time that I had finished my breakfast I was thinking that it was time for lunch, and by the time that I had finished lunch I was thinking that a football match was starting, it wasn’t going to for about another three hours. I got off lightly on that, then it was too “warm” to go cycling so I went for a bounce instead. I had gone for a 45 minute bounce before the next football match started, then I was watching the football. Before dinner of which I really should have been cycling for instead of having the nice macaroni cheese, then after dinner I was watching the next World Cup match of which had a controversy apparently, but the VAR showed the goal keeper was over her line before the kick was taken so therefore by the rules of the game it’s a retake of the penalty. So that should mean that Scotland just need to win there final group match to get through as one of the best third placed teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment