Sunday 2 June 2019

Day 2117

Day 2117;

I have got a BMI of 19.66, I have taken 21,787 steps which means that I had walked 14.11 km and I had burned 1165 kcal.

Breakfast: granola, strawberries, banana, raspberries, apple, watermelon, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in wholemeal bread), Pringles, chocolate brownie and millionaires shortbread.
Dinner: pie (chicken), broccoli, carrots, cauliflower,  sweet potato mash and trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash and hot

Tomorrow’s promising to be a good day, I think at least. As we shall be going to a place, of which we are planning on hiring a bicycle for Allergy, so we can all have a cycle, together as a group and then if Allergy likes it maybe we could get Allergy on a bike at home so she could become fitter. I know that she only actually goes on the exercise bike at the gym if her friends are there to basically have a chat. Well isn’t that the point of having a group ride, for people that can speak at least, and then what I do is turn the pedals for Mich while he’s too busy chatting on the group rides, then I’m thinking that Allergy may be hiring an electric bicycle which should give Allergy an equivalent, like what Mich has got with me.

Then today I have had been to watch the air show, but the air show was cancelled, after the flyby by the red arrows before they called it off and the Chinook took off completed it’s little demonstration, over the sea. Then the clouds came over before the rain came down. The rĂ in came down on us I think that is how I got my summer cold, as I was sitting down on the seafront while the rain came down while waiting for Mich to return to tell us what we were doing, whilst we were waiting we were eating our lunches .

No comments:

Post a Comment