Wednesday 5 June 2019

Day 2120

Day 2120;

On this day my BMI was 19.40, I had made 15,882 steps which were 10.28 km and I have burned 1474 kcal.

Breakfast: granola, strawberries, banana, orange, apple, watermelon and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese, fish paste in seeded bread) and something.
Dinner: chicken tikka masala, broccoli, carrots, peas, chocolate pudding and a kit kat.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: chocolate biscuit, Kit kat,  jelly babies and jelly tots,

Now tomorrow I’m thinking will be another day of car journeys, such a shame.

Today was a day of car journeys but then I managed to get out of the car and walk around a bit today, and for the approximately hour before dinner time Mich and I managed to get out on the tandem. On the tandem today Mich thinks that we shocked a man, well he said to us “F*#@ing hell man” as we went by. I knew that Mich was steering pretty close to them so I sped up my peddling just to avoid the seemingly inevitably of a collision, but it worked we avoided them. It’s a problem Mich will only use the bell if there’s some wild life in front of the bike, no point in hoping for the semi domesticated ape descendants.

No comments:

Post a Comment