Thursday 13 June 2019

Day 2118

Day 2118;

My BMI for today was 19.53. I had made 30,033 steps which was the equivalent of 19.45 km apparently, anyway I had burned 1383 kcal in my activities of the day,

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, raspberries, apple, watermelon, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in weird bread) and pastry.
Dinner: pie (chicken), cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, potatoes and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snack: 1 Dutch biscuit.

Tomorrow I plan on doing a row for an hour, a bounce for an hour then another jog on the spot for an hour, so hopefully I should manage to get my activity minutes for this week up, slightly, and I should really have managed to get some steps in this week, really that meaning today so if I can make it to 30,000 for tomorrow that’ll be half decent. We will be heading off to the GM’s home to watch the England football match tomorrow.

Then today I only managed to get an hourlong bounce, in the morning, after Allergy’s body test; before lunchtime. Later on today I managed to get to jogging around the lounge while I was watching the football World Cup on the TV. Then after that I had my dinner, as the matches were on later on in the day. Then I missed the majority of the second match as the cycling was on while it was on so we watched that instead, don’t worry it was the Women’s cycling.

Then again today, I think it was, Mich commented that it was now only possible to go to the GM’s home “my way” by this he means the way that I took Flow to our home on the way back from GM’s as I was thought it was too congested with weeds on my way through it on the way to GM’s earlier. The day that I did so he’s only a few days late on coming to the same realisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment