Monday 10 June 2019

Day 2115

Day 2115

BMI was 19.59, I had walked 11,347 steps which was 7.35 km and I had burned 839 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, strawberries and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (egg salad in weird bread) and Eaton mess.
Dinner: pasta and meatballs
Drinks milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena :
Snacks: pineapple.

Then tomorrow I will probably be watching the Chile match in the FIFA Women’s World Cup. So I probably should get back to doing some exercise properly tomorrow also and that will probably mean going to the gym and other things.

As today I have had another lazy day which started with me doing nothing, then I got on to doing another jog on the spot to get my steps up, but other than that I think I had a pretty much naught day today. I cannot even recall what I have been thinking about either. Probably was a girl that I had been thinking about, the same girl that I have been thinking about for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment