Wednesday 26 June 2019

Day 2131

Day 2131;

BMI for today was 19.49, steps I had made were 16,243 which were only 10.52 km and I had burned off 1663 kcal today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: sandwich (fish fingers in wholemeal bread), pork pie and lemon drizzle cake.
Dinner: spaghetti, meatball (in a tomato sauce), cheese, mushrooms and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, dodgy beer and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I am planning on doing another cycle on Zwift, I don’t know where it will be tomorrow, but it could be another ride around Wattopia if I choose it to be so, but over the past week I think it’s been to London for the first three days of a week then it’s gone to Innsbruck, I believe for the Thursday and Friday then I haven’t been on the Zwift bike on either Saturday or Sunday. Then tomorrow I am also planning on doing some more sports stuff in the morning/early afternoon, as I will be having the World Cup to watch 8 pm tomorrow night and it’s the England match against Norway so then that should be a decent match to watch, well at least a better match than England’s last match against the stroppy Cameroon team, who were a prime example of why girls shouldn’t play football but the English women were playing exceptionally well.

Then today I have been having an hour cycle followed by a half hour walk, which was all that I did as activities today. Then after lunch I was lazy until Mich told me to go to the GM’s house at some time which I thought was half past what he had really said was in half an hour, so that was a bit of a mixup. Which included a little bit of walking to and from the GM’s house, and me locking the back door of the house with Allergy still inside, just as I didn’t get a response from her. So that was a little fath.

No comments:

Post a Comment