Wednesday 19 June 2019

Day 2124

Day 2124;

My BMI today was down to 19.13, steps that I had walked today were at 15,652 which gave me a distance of 10.13 km and had burned off 1362 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, watermelon, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in wholemeal bread) fruit cake.
Dinner: pasta meatballs cheese and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (orange) and hot Ribena.
Snack: a rice cake in yogurt.

The sun’ll come out tomorrow, bla de bla tomorrow. But other than the sun what else do I have happening to me tomorrow? I am not a 100% sure, like most days then. But then I’ll be sure to get another little walk/jog on the treadmill then I’ll be going on a bike ride, either tandem, Zwift or both, I believe that another row will be preferable also but then I could also do another bounce just to make sure that I am putting enough effort into my fitness program.

Well today I have had another ride about London, on the Zwift bike. Then I had a bounce which was as I had originally attempted to have a walk on the treadmill, my treadmill needed some serious lubing as it was making a horrendous noise, it was so horrendous that even Allergy commented on the volume of the sound that was emitted, and she is known to have issues with her hearing.

So what happened today, there was that little match of football, or two, that were all hyped up, the first was a relatively dull 2 - 0 to England as far as I could tell from my about 5 minutes in total that I watched of it, the majority of the time I spent watching was just as the second goal went in, I was spending time watching the match which had importunes to it, and I skipped over to BBC 1 as the phase of play started and then by the end of the phase of play it was England 2 - Japan 0 so I switched my attentions back to BBC 4 and Scotland were winning, they had reached a score line of 3 - 0 and we were thinking that has got to be them through to the last 16 of the World Cup now, but then with only 16 minutes left to play, they crumbled first they let in a shot from an opposition player, then it was an own goal which saw them reduced to a 1 goal lead, but then it was a penalty that was saved by the Scottish keeper, just to see the opposition team get to retake it as the Scottish goalkeeper was off of the line when the penalty was taken and they scored the second attempt, to make it 3 - 3 final score. So disappointment for Scotland in their first ever women’s World Cup.

The conservative leadership race got taken down to two today. It’s going to be a shootout between Borris and Hunt, 

No comments:

Post a Comment