Sunday 16 June 2019

Day 2121

Day 2121;

19.49, I had made 14,327 steps apparently (but I thought I had a little bike ride today) my distance walked was apparently 9.28 km the number of calories that I had burned was only 946 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: soup (tomato with bread) and pastries .
Dinner: fish pie, peas, broccoli,  mushrooms and chocolate trifle.
Drinks:  milk, Lucozade sport (orange), fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Then tomorrow I have no plans so I’ll probably attempt to get in a Zwift ride, especially as I haven’t been on the Zwift bike in about a month, I do believe. But it maybe slightly warm out on the Zwift bike so it may only be about first thing or in between the football matches tomorrow, as the temperature may have changed.

Now today I have had a pleasant enough little cycle around to the GM’s current habitation and then I have had a slightly lazy day after, as I know that I may have done a bit of jogging around inside afterwards, but it wasn’t enough to get me really hot and bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment