Friday 29 June 2018

Day 1779

Day 1779;

19.62 was my BMI for the second day running, I’d been especially lazy today as I have only managed to walk 5063 steps which was 3.28 km and I have only burned off 925 kcal , well all of that data has been collated by the Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, pear and apple .
Lunch: picked eggs, prawns, beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, batternburg and fruit cake.
Dinner: honey glazed ham, peas, sweetcorn, runner beans, carrots, croquet potatoes and chocolate trifle..
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, fruit juice and hot chocolate.

Now that was a waste. Opticians that I went to today is a nice pleasant place in town, only a 6 minute walk away which is why it’s infuriating that Tini insists on using her car to get to it, she said it was also to be purchasing a gift for Emu’s husband which came in a “big” box but then we didn’t get the big box so we had just drove round there for absolutely no reason, save sparing Tini the little walk, so in other words it was a totally counter productive exercise.

After I had returned home I got in the car again, to go an even shorter distance, to the gym, with Tini. It was for another hour long exercise bike ride. But I was muddling up all of the intervals, so instead of doing my usual 4 minutes level 10, 3 minutes level 20, 2 minutes level 30 before my 1 minute at level 40, I changed the times around for doing them. But I kept it in my allotted hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment