Wednesday 6 June 2018

Day 1756

Day 1756;

My BMI is 19.49 for today, I have done 18,606 steps which was the equivalent of 12.05 km walked and I have burned off 1605 kcal, according to Wii Fit, but my watch tells me that I have only done 15,235 steps but I have moved 17.43 km.

Breakfast: cereal, nectarine, banana, pear, apple and grapes.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread).and cherry Bakewell tarts.
Dinner: meat pie, broccoli, peas, onion, banana, strawberries, apricots, Tunocks wafer and mango yoghurt.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice, cider and hot chocolate.
Snacks: jelly beans.

Today I have told myself to stop being stupid with My Overactive Imagination as I know that I still have a lot of work to be getting on with, in order to fulfill my conditions.

I have thought of a new idea, but then I have so many ideas but I generally forget them before too long so I can never be 100% sure that it’s a truly new idea? But usually I have a slight memory of a thought  that resurfaces when/if I ever have it again.

Today I have gone on a walk which was up a hill with a name, so now I have had a little walk up the second highest hill in Wales which I can add to my list of the hills that I have apparently walked up, Cadair Idris assented, I think I may have been up Snowdon also some other year, 2 of the 3 peaks in Wales, I have also walked up a load of named hills in England and Scotland, but I don’t think that I have ever done Scafel Pike or Ben Nevis. But then we got back to the cottage and we went off on a cycle to a local shop in order to purchase our dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment