Sunday 17 June 2018

Day 1767

Day 1767;

My BMI was 19.71, I had only done 3163 steps which was apparently 2.05 km and I had only managed to burn off 510 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, pear, apple and orange.
Lunch: chicken, carrots, runner beans, broccoli, chips, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and cream.
Dinner: egg mayo sandwich (white bread), ham sandwich (white bread), grapes, chocolate cake and sponge cake.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash, elderflower cordial and
Snacks: chocolate,

But then yesterday when I was cycling I may have been listening in on others conversations when I heard Mr Scottish cyclist tell Mich that he had walker’s legs, but apparently how the conversation went was the Scottish man, who was also an excellent cyclist, I mean he managed to do a sprint in 33 seconds that took us over a minute on top of his 33 seconds, I do believe, yeah sure he has a lighter bike, but we have 2 men on ours.

Then today Emma and I had a small cycle around to the GM’s house, where we were met by C and Mich, who had walked it. Before Mich and I cycled off to GAK’s home and waited for the other two there with GAK, Emu and C had a visit to GM, before they were coming to visit GAK, but we got to skip GM’s today and we only went to see GAK. Until Emu and C arrives then we left back to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment