Thursday 28 June 2018

Day 1778

Day 1778;

My BMI was 19.62, I made 15,193 steps which were 9.84 km and I had burned off 1205 kcal, according to Wii Fit.


Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana and grapes.
Lunch: pizza pocket (margarita), pasta salad, potato salad and a chocolate ice cream.
Dinner: chicken passanda, chicken tika masala, pilau rice, another type of rice, naan bread and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.

Now today as I believe that I have recovered, at least in part from the shocking results yesterday, I mean there was only 6 minutes of additional time then at the end of 9 more minutes time added on, so that made the match lasted something like 101 minutes if you take into account the 2 minutes at the end of the first half, woah the South Korean footballers must be fit. Or I must be incredibly unfit, as I tried an hour jog, before attempting a 10 minute run, I successfully completed the first exercise but the second I failed to even do half of the 10 minutes. Which isn’t even 65 minutes, of exercise.

So later on today I have watched some more of the World Cup matches, before eating my dinner, well I’d watched 1 match and I’d watched up until halftime in the second match before dinner arrived so I can’t remember the goal that England conceded as at the time of it passing Pickford I was too busy eating to take an interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment