Tuesday 12 June 2018

Day 1762

Day 1762;

Today I had a BMI of 19.20 how? I haven’t got a clue, my number of steps were 18,392 which only equaled 11.91 km but today I had burned off 1681 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, grapes, apple and pear.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and something.
Dinner: turkey, runner beans, peas, carrots, sweetcorn, croquet potatoes and panacotta.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash, cider and hot chocolate.

Now today I have been on the treadmill quite a bit,when I haven’t been on the treadmill I have been... sitting around, bouncing and once I went for another go on the rowing machine.

But now I cannot remember what has happened today, apart from the treadmill, trampoline, rowing and a couple of stretches for my abs workout but other, I’m unsure¿I 

No comments:

Post a Comment