Wednesday 13 June 2018

Day 1763

Day 1763;

BMI was 19.53, 13,877 steps which was 8.98 km and I burned off 895 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and grapes.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti on toast, cheese, mini sausages,
Dinner: I have forgotten, carrots, broccoli, sweetcorn, runner beans, potatoes, strawberries, grapes, raspberry panacotta, tunnoks waffers and passion fruit yogurt.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, cider and hot chocolate.

Today I was attempting to make my steps goal early on, but I failed at it as I only managed to get up to 1000 on my watch by lunchtime. So I bounced around for about half an hour on Allergy’s trampoline which took me upto 8000 so I was 2000 short from my goal.

Then I did a properly small cycle, it was only an hour long one, but at least I got out on a tandem today. We only managed to average at a speed of 14.6 mph for our ride this afternoon/evening which in reality only lasted just shy of an hour, as we’d gone one way for half an hour then we turned back and we raced back, setting 8 personal records on tracks that we had set earlier on. But then we almost set a personal record on the track which is just upto our starting place, but we were 2 seconds off, I must try harder. But then Mich was disappointed that we didn’t manage to get up to 15 mph average speed, he blamed it on the traffic that was going through town, but that’s an excuse for my poor performance if I had ever heard one, as I should have been able to compensate for the lack of speed at the beginning.

The location of the Football World Cup 2026 was  decided today, it’s to be a North American affair. With Canada, USA and Mexico all hosting it, of which I actually approve of, not as they are going to have it called the FIFA soccer World Cup which is going to get irritating after a while, FIFA stands for International Federation of Football Associations but it’s French (which is the reason for it not being IFFA). But the reason that I approve is because it’s going to a part of the world which has been developed so it’s not costing FIFA an obscene amount to get the place ready to be host, another World Cup, just as they are having to do for Quatar 2022. 

No comments:

Post a Comment