Friday 15 June 2018

Day 1765

Day 1765;

Today my BMI was 19.53 I have taken 13,360 steps which were 8.65 km and I have burned off 1677 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple and pear.
Lunch: cheese toastie and something.
Dinner: lasagna, lettuce, carrots, sweetcorn, cheesecake, raspberries, apple, pear, yogurt and chocolate.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash, cider and hot chocolate.
Snacks: wine gums.

Now I have been having a slightly lazy day today, as I have just spent the afternoon on a chair in front of a TV, watching the football World Cup. But then I have done 13,360 steps today also which were pretty much all done in the morning, as I had a little walk on the treadmill in between my cereal and fruit (as I had got up a tad early so Mich hadn’t prepared the fruit, it’s just one of those things he doesn’t trust me with a knife to chop up the fruit). But I don’t think he’s realised that I have given up on trying to die, as it doesn’t work, now I remember what I was attempting to do the night before, or thereabouts, I apparently got hit by the cars. It was to end my existence I had been attempting to strangle myself, I’d wrapped my neck in the quilt of my bed. But the next time I awoke I was in an alien place, I was in a unknown bed, I’d forgotten almost everything. The next time I got around to asking what happened to me, I was told that I ‘d been involved in a road traffic collision, basically I’d been hit by a car. Now fast forward a number of years and here I am, some things have changed from how it was in my life time, but the vast majority of shenanigans have stayed constant, at least of what I remember. So I could have been living a different life before but like in a separate universe, but that’s all theoretical, impossible to prove either way, and it could just be parts of my overactive imagination playing up.


But then what happened to me today, other than that tangent that I have just spieled off on. I have been attempting to get fitter, as I have been on the treadmill today, and I have been helping Allergy to get fitter also today but she isn’t wasn’t putting maximum effort in while she was working out, how disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment